This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:35 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road to investigate the report of a 46-year-old woman who reported she was assaulted by a 45-year-old woman.
• At 12:48 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested a 29-year-old man in the Juneau area for violating conditions of release. Alcohol was a factor. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:46 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested a 42-year-old woman in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:26 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road to investigate the report of a 50-year-old man who reported that someone attempted to cash a stolen pull tab.
• At 3:14 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 2000 block of Creek Street to investigate the report of a 37-year-old woman who reported a stolen 2002 Ford SUV. The car was later found on a nearby street and returned to a family member of the victim.
• At 3:53 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 17100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of vandalism and vehicle theft. See A3 for more.
• At 8 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested David Paul, 29, in the area of Radcliffe Road for two counts of providing false information and an outstanding $20,000 Alaska State Troopers warrant for failing to comply with conditions of probation. Paul was taken to LCCC.