This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:51 a.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of assault in the 2500 block of Industrial Boulevard. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:49 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of assault in the 200 block of Front Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:32 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 12:53 p.m. Friday, a 60-year-old man reported a burglary of a storage unit in the 5400 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 12:23 a.m. Saturday, Paul W.O. Lee, 24, was arrested on Point Lena Loop Road for driving under the influence. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. He was additionally charged with misconduct involving a weapon in the fourth degree.
• At 1:20 a.m. Saturday, JPD conducted a traffic stop on Egan Drive for a speeding vehicle. Siniva Maka, 19, was contacted as a passenger and found to be intoxicated underage. She was cited for minor consuming alcohol and taken in by a relative.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:17 p.m. Friday, a 2004 Jeep hit a light pole on Egan Drive near the Glacier Highway intersection in the 8900 block of Egan Drive. Damage only.
• At 10:37 p.m. Friday, JPD documented a motor vehicle collision, damage only, in the 8900 block of Yandukin Drive.
• At 2:43 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of theft in the 5400 block of Shaune Drive.
• At 3:16 p.m. Friday, a 39-year-old man reported shoplifting from a business in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:50 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated the theft of a boat motor valued at approximately $1,900 on Brandy Lane.
• At 10:18 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated the theft of a boat motor valued at approximately $3,000 on Brandy Lane.
• At 11:33 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated the theft of a small boat from the 3300 block of Fritz Cove Road.
• At 12:36 p.m. Friday, Wylie Guy, 30, was arrested in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue for criminal trespass, providing false information and violating conditions of release. Guy was additionally arrested on an outstanding $250 JPD warrant, and was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:09 p.m. Friday, Christopher Moran, 27, was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.