This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:46 a.m. Saturday, a 72-year-old woman reported someone entered her home and stole her purse with her cellphone, IDs and credit cards in the 500 block of 10th Street.
• At 6:36 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into a report of child abuse.
• At 9:27 a.m. Saturday, a 60-year-old man reported a man was making threats to her on Trout Street. Police responded and restored the peace.
• At 9:17 p.m. Friday, JPD created a case for the destruction of drug paraphernalia in the 10700 block of Horizon Drive.
Minor operating vehicle
• At 3:09 a.m. Saturday, Austin Nicholas Mayer, 18, was cited and released for minor operating vehicle after consuming alcohol in the 6000 block of Egan Drive.
• At 12:52 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of a suspicious activity in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive. Information only.
• At 4:22 p.m. Friday, a man reported his backpack and cell phone was stolen in the 500 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 3:10 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a stolen lightbar and damage to a vehicle that happened sometime on Sunday, May 19, in the 5300 block of Commercial Boulevard. The estimated total value of the stolen and damaged property was $1,400.
• At 6:59 a.m. Saturday, a 50-year-old man reported his 2002 Subaru Outback stolen from his residence in the 100 block of Behrends Avenue.
• At 9:11 a.m. Saturday, a 70-year-old man reported someone stole a gas tank valued at $80, and a yellow Thurman generator valued at $400 off his boat in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 9:35 p.m. Friday, Jonathan Justin Stein, 47, was arrested on a Juneau Police Department warrant and one count of assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.