This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:56 p.m. Saturday, Juneau Police Department responded to the 10800 block of Black Bear Road to investigate a 13-year-old boy’s report that another 13-year-old boy had assaulted him. The second boy was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 4:21 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 1900 block of Davis Avenue to investigate a 35-year-old man’s report that people had entered his home.
• At 3:41 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Christopher Patrick Gorup, 43, in the 2500 block of Sunset Drive for criminal mischief. Gorup was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:58 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 8700 block of Gail Avenue to investigate the death of a 69-year-old man. The death is not considered suspicious. Investigation continues.
• At 3:45 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the report of a domestic dispute in the Juneau area.
• At 12:12 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested a 19-year-old man in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault.
• At 4:09 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the report of domestic violence in the Juneau area.
• At 11:33 p.m. Friday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 1:38 a.m. Saturday, JPD cited and released Lisa Marie Thompson, 32, in the 100 block of Franklin Street for larceny.
• At 2:35 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard to investigate the theft and recovery of stolen items.
• At 9:55 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue to investigate a 37-year-old man’s report that a 31-year-old man had trespassed at a business.
• At 12:09 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 1200 block of Harbor Way to investigate a 65-year-old man’s report that his truck was broken into and multiple items were stolen. Investigation continues.
• On May 25, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Juneau resident Eddie Carte, 66, for retaining a sport-caught king salmon during a closed season, near Holkham Bay. The $270 citation was issued in Juneau District Court.
• On May 31, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Juneau resident George Montero, 53, for having improperly marked Dungeness crab pots. The $120 citation was issued in Juneau District Court.
• On May 31, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Juneau resident Angie Trapp, 54, for operating an unmarked personal use Dungeness crab pot near Sandy Beach. The $120 citation was issued in Juneau District Court.