This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10 a.m. on Friday, a 25-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:26 p.m. on Friday, a 50-year-old woman reported a 10-year-old boy punched another 10-year-old boy on the 3300 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 6:30 p.m. on Friday, 42-year-old Eugene Bordon was arrested for assault and violating conditions of release on Egan Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 3:15 a.m. on Sunday, 26-year-old Andrew Stephenson was arrested for assault on the 200 block of Franklin Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 2:31 p.m. on Thursday, a 47-year-old woman reported a 49-year-old man violated a domestic violence protective order by contacting her.
• At 9:51 a.m. on Friday, a 32-year-old man was arrested for violating a domestic violence protective order and criminal trespass and taken to LCCC.
• At 9:55 p.m. on Friday, JPD made contact with a 46-year-old man after receiving a report of someone threatening people
• At 6:39 a.m. on Friday, a 23-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-criminal trespass and taken to LCCC.
• At 5:15 p.m. on Saturday, 66-year-old Douglas Michael Wren was arrested for DWI with a breath-alcohol concentration of .204 and driving without a license on the 3400 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash-damage only
• At 2:07 p.m. on Thursday, a 55-year-old man reported a vehicle struck his car and left the area without exchanging information on the 3600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 7:52 p.m. on Saturday, a 32-year-old woman reported a 19-year-old man and another man shoplifting from a local business on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 1:23 p.m. on Saturday, JPD responded to a report of shots fired on Mendenhall Peninsula Road.
• At 8:11 p.m. on Friday, a 38-year-old woman reported items stolen from her car on the 8100 block of Erin Street.
• At 9:39 p.m. on Friday, a 17-year-old boy reported the theft of a bicycle on the 3000 block of Wood Duck Avenue.
• At 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, 51-year-old Dwayne Lee Clements was cited and released for driving without a license and violating conditions of release on the 7000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:01 p.m. on Friday, a 28-year-man reported a 40-year-old man trespassed at a residence on the 100 block of Behrends Avenue.
• At 4:32 p.m. on Saturday, JPD received a report of a 54-year-old woman trespassing at a business on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:32 a.m. on Friday, 31-year-old Kayla Marie Flores was arrested on two outstanding JPD warrants on the 800 block of Twelfth Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 1:52 p.m. on Friday, 37-year-old George Perry Benson IV was arrested on an outstanding $5,000 warrant on the 1800 block of Northwood Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 5:35 p.m. on Friday, 42-year-old Michael James Hoyt was arrested on a $500 Alaska State Troopers warrant on the 2900 block of Douglas Highway and taken to LCCC.