This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:23 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Natalia Sanders, 35, in the 200 block of Marine Way for assault. Alcohol was a factor. Sanders was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $500 bail.
• At 5:48 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to Crow Hill Drive to investigate a disturbance. Investigation continues.
• At 2:07 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested a 37-year-old woman in the Juneau area for criminal mischief and assault. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:31 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the reported violation of a protective order in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 10:16 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive to investigate the report of illegal substances. Investigation continues.
• At 1:39 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Samuel Sheakley, 32, in the 100 block of Front Street, after he attempted to fight a police officer. Alcohol was a factor. Sheakley was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:55 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the report of a man, 24, who reported a fraud in the Juneau area.
• At 1:20 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 8600 block of Teal Street to investigate the report of a theft.
• At 7:04 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 5400 block of Shaune Drive to investigate the report of a theft from a business. Investigation continues.
• At 8:50 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 400 block of Whittier Street to investigate the report of a theft. Investigation continues.
• At 12:36 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Deryk Lepoidevin, 34, on Amalga Street for larceny. He was also charged with violating his conditions of release.
• At 8:14 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road to investigate the theft of a light bar.
• At 9:32 a.m. Sunday, JPD received a report that earlier that morning in the 8600 block of Marilyn Avenue, a car was vandalized and a 10-inch Rockford Fosgate subwoofer and a white Pyle amplifier (worth an estimated $100) were stolen.
• At 10:43 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the report of a theft on Egan Drive.
• At 12:38 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 10600 block of Misty Lane to investigate the report of vandalism. Investigation continues.
• At 4:07 a.m. Saturday, JPD cited and released Jared Strasdin, 34, in the 200 block of Front Street for damaging City and Borough of Juneau property. Alcohol was a factor.
• On Friday, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers found that Juneau man Travis Jones, 35, retained an undersized dungeness crab. Jones was cited in Juneau District Court for $130.