This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:34 a.m. on Saturday, a 42-year-old woman reported an abandoned recreational vehicle on the 10200 block of Heron Way.
• At 3:58 a.m. on Friday, a 28-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 25-year-old man.
• At 8:10 a.m. on Friday, a 47-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:54 a.m. on Sunday, 39-year-old Stephen Edward Rangel was arrested for disorderly conduct on the 100 block of Franklin Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:35 a.m. on Sunday, a 55-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-criminal mischief, unlawful contact, violating conditions of release and an Alaska State Troopers warrant and taken to LCCC.
• At 11:56 a.m. on Saturday, Jennie Mae Paul was arrested for disorderly conduct and violating conditions of release on the 200 block of Front Street and taken to LCCC.
Driving under the influence
• At 1:10 a.m. on Saturday, 20-year-old Elisa Ann Fabrello was arrested for driving under the influence on the 118000 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 11:37 p.m. on Saturday, 31-year-old Joel Alfredo Rivera Garcia was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 700 block of Calhoun Avenue and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 11:54 p.m. on Saturday, 32-year-old Stephanie Claire Gross was arrested for DWI on the 1000 block of Egan Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 1:55 a.m. on Friday, a set of keys belonging to a Subaru were found on the 200 block of Front Street and placed in safekeeping.
• At 9:12 p.m. on Friday, a found wallet was turned into JPD for safekeeping.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:22 p.m. on Thursday, 38-year-old Nathan James Nichols, 39-year-old Brandon Lee Bowhay and 43-year-old Nathan Jon Giske were arrested on warrants on the 8800 block of Glacier Highway during an investigation of a vehicular hit and run. 50-year-old Travis Paul Foster was arrested on two JPD warrants and charged with false information as well. All four were taken to LCCC.
• At 7:25 p.m. on Thursday, 35-year-old Charles Olson was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 9:44 p.m. on Saturday, 29-year-old Nicole Roldan was arrested for shoplifting and violating conditions of release on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue and taken to LCCC.
• At 10:18 a.m. on Sunday, a 43-year-old man reported that his 14-year-old son’s’ cellphone was stolen on the 300 block of Village Street.
• At 10:14 a.m. on Friday, 29-year-old Charity Jean Berkley was cited and released for driving without a license on the 8800 block of Egan Drive and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 10:34 p.m. on Friday, 21-year-old Skyler Nathaniel De Asis was cited and released for driving without a license on the 11000 block of Glacier Highway and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:19 p.m. on Thursday, JPD responded to a report of trespassing at a business on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 4:16 p.m. on Friday, a 39-year-old woman reported vandalism to her vehicle on the 9900 block of Stepen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 12:34 a.m. on Friday, 64-year-old Stanley Brown was arrested on an outstanding Alaska State Troopers warrant on the 10000 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.