This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:24 a.m. on Friday, a 35-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-criminal mischief and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:10 p.m. on Friday, a 29-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 45-year-old woman on the 3600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 8:03 p.m. on Friday, a 48-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a man on the 5500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:35 a.m. on Saturday, a 45-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 47-year-old man.
• At 5:19 p.m. on Saturday, a 59-year-old was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to LCCC.
• At 2:05 p.m. on Thursday, a 28-year-old woman reported a 35-year-old man had violated a protective order by contacting her.
• At 2:07 p.m. on Friday, a 50-year-old man reported a 32-year-old woman violated a domestic violence protective order.
• At 11:05 a.m. on Saturday, 50-year-old Richard Brommels and 28-year-old Dalton Huston were cited and released for reckless or intentional violation and violating conditions of release on the 8400 block of Nugget Drive. At the same time, 29-year-old Anthony Reyes and 55-year-old David Grant were also cited and released for reckless or intentional violation.
• At 6:16 p.m. on Friday, Juneau police responded to an altercation between a 34-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman.
• At 9:45 p.m. on Thursday, a 60-year-old woman reported her vehicle stolen from the 8100 block of Threadneedle Street. It was later recovered.
• At 2:11 a.m. on Sunday, 30-year-old Shayne Ian Howard was arrested for driving without a license and an outstanding JPD warrant and taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:20 a.m. on Friday, 74-year-old James George Brouillette Jr. was arrested for criminal trespass on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 11:38 a.m. on Saturday, 54-year-old Michele Norma Nelson was cited and released for trespassing and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:58 p.m. on Saturday, 54-year-old Michele Norma Nelson was arrested for trespassing and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 9:28 a.m. on Sunday, a 25-year-old woman reported her vehicle was vandalized on the 4600 block of Glacier Highway.
Vehicle in ditch
• At 6:24 a.m. on Saturday, a Dodge pickup truck was impounded for safekeeping after being located in a ditch on the 8100 block of Egan Drive.