This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:51 p.m. on Saturday, 74-year-old James George Brouillette was arrested for assault and state criminal trespass on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:54 p.m. on Friday, 40-year-old Situk Harry was arrested for violating conditions of release on the 200 block of Marine Way and taken to LCCC.
• At 6:54 p.m. on Saturday, a 28-year-old woman reported a 35-year-old man violated the conditions of a protective order by trying to contact her.
• At 10:58 a.m. on Sunday, a 28-year-old woman reported a 35-year-old man violated the conditions of a protective order by trying to contact her.
• At 2:47 p.m. on Thursday, a 23-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault, interfering with a report and violating conditions of release and taken to LCCC.
• At 11:42 a.m. on Friday, a woman was arrested for disorderly conduct and domestic violence-reckless endangerment. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:39 p.m. on Friday, a 31-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to LCCC.
• At 5 p.m. on Saturday, a 34-year-old man was arrested for assault and interfering with a report of a domestic violence crime and taken to LCCC.
• At 10:33 p.m. on Saturday, a 52-year-old man was arrested for resisting arrest, domestic violence-assault, and violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving under the influence
• At 5:46 p.m. on Thursday, 25-year-old Andrew Thomas White was arrested for driving under the influence after he crashed into a snow berm on the 8300 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 8:44 p.m. on Thursday, JPD responded to a fight on the 300 block of Franklin Street. One man was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital for medical attention.
• At 10:04 p.m. on Friday, a 25-year-old man reported a 36-year-old man threatened a 21-year-old man.
• At 9:24 p.m. on Thursday, JPD received a report of shots fired on Amalga Street.
• At 3:39 p.m. on Friday, a 56-year-old man reported a stolen motorcycle and stolen funds on the 1600 block Renninger Street.
• At 9:50 p.m. on Friday, 30-year-old Douglas Farnsworth was cited and released for misuse of plates on the 1700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:19 p.m. on Thursday, 45-year-old Cramer Marquez Sexton was arrested for criminal mischief on the 9200 block of Cinema Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 4:22 a.m. on Friday, an unoccupied vehicle was impounded after it struck a snowbank on the 6300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:27 a.m. on Friday, two people were transported to BRH after a three vehicle wreck on the 5400 block of Egan Drive.
• At 12:31 p.m. on Friday, 54-year-old Thomas William Wienman was arrested for DWI, driving without a license, and operator action after an accident on the 9500 block of Egan Drive after striking another car. He was taken to LCCC, and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 9:55 a.m. on Saturday, 30-year-old Michael Allen Alfred was arrested on an Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear on the 6200 block of Alaway Drive and taken to LCCC.