This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:13 p.m. on Thursday, a 28-year-old woman reported she was assaulted a few days prior.
• At 8:19 p.m. on Thursday, 31-year old Angela Marcy Bell was arrested for assault on the 3200 block Hospital Drive and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:31 p.m. on Thursday, a 14-year-old boy was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken the Juneau Youth Center.
• At 4:08 p.m. on Saturday, 38-year-old Stephen Brower was arrested for assault, criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 12:15 a.m. on Sunday, a 51-year-old woman reported being assaulted on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 12:30 a.m. on Sunday, 44-year-old Ryan Lindsey McCallister was arrested for assault on 8600 block of Teal Street.
• At 9:37 p.m. on Thursday, a 30-year-old man reported an attempted burglary on the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue.
• At 9:43 a.m. on Saturday, a 43-year-old woman reported a 28-year-old man broke into her storage unit.
• At 7:44 p.m. on Thursday, a 30-year-old woman reported a 31-year-old man violated a domestic violence protective order.
• At 11:49 a.m. on Friday, 55-year-old Cary E. Shilts was arrested for violating conditions of release on Egan Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 9:42 p.m. on Friday, David Patrick Churchill was arrested for violating his conditions of release on Marine Way and taken to LCCC.
• At 6:43 p.m. on Thursday, officers assisted a probation officer with remanding a 56-year-old man on the 1600 block of Renninger Street. The man was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:57 p.m. on Thursday, JPD received a report that a woman attempted to shoplift from a business on 8700 Glacier Avenue.
• At 3:30 p.m. on Friday, JPD received a report of a man trying to steal a JPD staff member’s vehicle on the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 2:41 p.m. on Thursday, a 68-year-old man reported the theft of gasoline from commercial vehicles.
• At 5:24 p.m. on Thursday, a 23-year-old man reported the theft of his white 2000 Ford from his residence on the 9000 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 12:09 p.m. on Saturday, a 22-year-old woman reported a 19-year-old man stole items from her residence on the 9200 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 1:28 p.m. on Saturday, 64-year-old Cheryl Ann Lewis was cited and released for theft of services on Ferry Way.
• At 1:25 a.m. on Friday, 29-year-old Vance Richard Webster III was arrested for driving without a valid license and violating conditions of release on 2100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 11:03 a.m. on Friday, 21-year-old Dyland Fears was cited for driving without a valid license on the 9000 block of Cinema Drive, and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 8:47 p.m. on Friday, 35-year-old Henry Keith Johnson Jr. was cited and released for driving without a license on the 1200 block of Egan Drive and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.