This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:36 a.m. on Friday, a 30-year-old woman was arrested for multiple charges of assault and violating conditions of release and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:31 p.m. on Friday, a 36-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:11 p.m. on Friday, a 56-year-old man reported being assaulted by another 56-year-old man on Renninger Street.
• At 5:22 p.m. on Saturday, a 35-year-old woman reported a 36-year-old man violated his conditions of release by contacting her.
• At 10:18 a.m. on Sunday, a 36-year-old man was arrested for violating conditions of release.
• At 9:02 a.m. on Friday, a 70-year-old woman reported a credit card stolen and used at several Juneau businesses.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:40 a.m. on Saturday, a 37-year-old man was cited for failure to stop at a steady red light and provide proof of insurance after hitting a vehicle driven by a 69-year-old man. One person was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
Driving under the influence
• At 3:23 a.m. on Sunday, 22-year-old Esdras Josue Toribio was arrested for driving under the influence on the 4100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 2:39 p.m. on Thursday, 47-year-old Jonathan Henry Smith was cited and released for shoplifting on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:42 p.m. on Thursday, 43-year-old Michael Elmore was cited and released for larceny on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:56 a.m. on Friday, a 31-year-old man reported stereo equipment and tools stolen from his vehicle on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 6:33 p.m. on Friday, 37-year-old Brock Edward McCourt was arrested for theft of fuel on the 103000 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 5:03 a.m. on Saturday, 32-year-old Amanda Marie Phillips was cited and released for driving with a revoked license on the 1300 block of Harbor Way. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 9:55 p.m. on Saturday, 30-year-old Phyllis Theresa Nelson was cited and released for driving without a license on the 100 block of Behrends Avenue.