This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:58 p.m. Saturday, Juneau Police Department arrested Darshan Singh Dogra, 29, in the 1000 block of 10th Street for violating conditions of release. Alcohol was a factor. Dogra was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:30 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the report of a 46-year-old man who reported a 32-year-old woman violated a protective order.
• At 4:09 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 5900 block of Sunset Street to investigate the death of a 48-year-old man. The man was identified as Jonathan B. Scott, JPD Public Safety Manager Erann Kalwara said. The death is not considered suspicious and next of kin has been notified.
• At 8:36 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested a 26-year-old man for interfering with the report of domestic violence and arrested a 23-year-old woman for domestic violence assault. Alcohol was a factor. Both people were taken to LCCC.
• At 1:53 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Joseph Michael Comolli, 26, in the 9600 block of Glacier Highway for driving under the influence. Comolli’s breath-alcohol content was measured at 0.191 percent. Comolli was taken to LCCC and the car he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:31 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 6500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 36-year-old man who reported multiple items stolen from his vehicle.