This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 12:32 p.m. on Thursday, a 43-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 10:45 p.m. on Friday, a 20-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence- assault, domestic violence-criminal mischief, and interfering with a report of a domestic violence crime and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 4:10 a.m. on Friday, Juneau Police Department received a report of an assault on Threadneedle Street.
• At 12:09 p.m. on Friday, JPD investigated a report of child abuse.
• At 4:10 a.m. on Friday, a 28-year-old man was arrested for two counts of domestic violence- unlawful contact and two counts of violating conditions of release and taken to LCCC.
• At 3:23 p.m. on Thursday, JPD investigated a report of drug activity.
• At 12:59 p.m. on Thursday, 42-year-old Corena Lea Willard was cited and released for driving without a license on the 8800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:25 p.m. on Friday, 38-year-old Richard Allen Macasaet was arrested for driving with a suspended license and violating conditions of release on the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue and taken to LCCC.
• At 9:53 p.m. on Friday, 24-year-old Devin Walter Hammonds was cited and released for driving with a suspended license on the 8800 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle was released to another driver.
• At 2:20 p.m. on Thursday, JPD investigated a report of a sexual assault.