This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:56 p.m. on Saturday, a 36-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:55 p.m. on Saturday, a 59-year-old man reported an assault between a man and a woman on the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 10:13 a.m. on Sunday, a 20-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 17-year-old boy.
• At 1:37 p.m. on Friday, a 38-year-old man reported someone entered his residence and stole cash and a checkbook on the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 9:18 p.m. on Friday, a 67-year-old woman reported a subject broke into her residence on the 3100 block of Pioneer Avenue.
• At 3:04 p.m. on Saturday, a 52-year-old woman reported a burglary to a storage unit.
• At 11:45 p.m. on Friday, an 18-year-old woman was arrested for criminal mischief-domestic violence and taken to LCCC.
• At 2:20 p.m. on Friday, 58-year-old Thomas Melvin Bell was arrested for disorderly conduct and violating conditions of release on the 3200 block Hospital Drive and taken to LCCC.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 12:39 a.m. on Saturday, a 17-year-old boy was cited and released for a minor operating a vehicle after consuming on the 4000 block of Egan Drive.
• At 1:34 a.m. on Sunday, 22-year-old Siniva Aaitui Maka was arrested for driving under the influence and reckless endangerment on the 3400 block of Douglas Highway and taken to LCCC.
Driving without a license
• At 12:50 p.m. on Saturday, 31-year-old Lacy Lynette Siverly was cited for driving without a license and the vehicle she was driving was impounded on the 1800 block of Davis Avenue.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:44 p.m. on Friday, a 70-year-old man cited for failure to exercise due care and for not having insurance following a motor vehicle crash on the 1800 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 9:50 p.m. on Thursday, a 25-year-old woman reported her purse and cellphone were stolen by a man who then struck her with a vehicle on the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 5:57 a.m. on Friday, 41-year-old Jennifer Lynn Plummer was arrested for theft on the 4300 block of University Drive.
• At 6:37 p.m. on Friday, 61-year-old Kyle Derek Anderson Sr. was arrested for criminal trespass on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue and taken to LCCC.
• At 1039 a.m. on Sunday, 57-year-old Janet Lynn Pickering was arrested for trespass on the 200 block of Franklin Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:04 p.m. on Friday, a 30-year-old man reported his door was spray painted on the 2500 block of Vista Drive.
• At 10:59 a.m. on Saturday, 40-year-old Harold Wallace Dilts was arrested for an Alaska State Trooper warrant and a JPD warrant and additionally charged with violating conditions of release and violating a domestic violence protective order on the 1800 block of Northwood Drive and taken to LCCC.