This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 10:51 a.m. on Friday, a 1991 Toyota van and 1996 GMC pickup on the 9200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road were impounded as abandoned vehicles.
• At 1:29 p.m. on Friday, Juneau Police Department assisted another agency on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:28 p.m. on Friday, JPD assisted another agency with an investigation.
• At 5:55 a.m. on Saturday, 31-year-old Donella Rose Croasmun was arrested for assault on a peace officer on the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 8:12 a.m. on Friday, JPD investigated a report of a forced entry into a business on the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 6:13 a.m. on Sunday, a 28-year-old man reported a burglary to a business on the 7700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:09 a.m. on Saturday, a 28-year-old man was arrested for one count of fear assault, driving with license revoked, and two counts of violating conditions of release and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:10 a.m. on Sunday, JPD investigated a report of a violation of conditions of release.
• At 2:31 p.m. on Thursday, JPD responded to a disturbance involving a 41-year-old woman, a 49-year-old man, a 39-year-old man and another unidentified man on the 1900 block of Allen Court. Alcohol was a factor.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 4:34 p.m. on Friday, 42-year-old Richard Charles Warren Jr. was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a breath alcohol level of .169 and taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 6:01 p.m. on Friday, 22-year-old Tanisha Anna Billy was cited and released for driving under the influence after striking a road sign on the 3300 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 11:53 p.m. on Friday, Jeffrey Todd Hansen was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a breath alcohol level of .301 and criminal mischief following an accident on the 3200 block of Egan Drive and taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 3:34 p.m. on Thursday, a cellphone found on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway was turned into for safekeeping.
• At 2:31 p.m. on Thursday, JPD investigated a possible sexual assault.
• At 2:13 p.m. on Saturday, JPD investigated a report of a sexual assault.
• At 5:04 a.m. on Saturday, JPD responded to a report of misconduct involving a firearm on the 3600 block of Amalga Street.
• At 7:45 p.m. on Friday, 39-year-old man reported the theft of $4,000 from his home on the 8100 block of Threadneedle Street.
• At 8:10 p.m. on Friday, 33-year-old Stephen Ray Ulrich was cited and released for driving without a license on the 6300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:45 p.m. on Saturday, 34-year-old Michael Paul Busby was arrested for driving without a valid license on the 8600 block of Hayes Way. His vehicle was released to a licensed driver.
• At 1:05 a.m. on Sunday, 33-year-old Amanda Marie Phillips was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 4100 block of Mendenhall Boulevard and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 6:13 a.m. on Sunday, 56-year-old Cary E. Shilts was cited and released for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 400 block of Franklin Street.
• At 7:37 a.m. on Friday, a 29-year-old man reported his unlocked vehicle was rifled through and multiple items stolen on the 800 block of F Street.