This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
Domestic violence assault
• At 11:46 p.m. on Friday, a 36-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:45 p.m. on Thursday, 28-year-old Donovan Smith was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a BAC of .368 on the 3200 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:43 a.m. on Saturday, a 36-year-old man was in a single vehicle collision on the 13700 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:11 a.m. on Friday, 32-year-old Tori Tyler was arrested for drug-related driving while intoxicated on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. She was released pending charges being issued, and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:49 a.m. on Friday, 21-year-old Adam Murphy was in a single vehicle collision on the 3200 block of Glacier Highway. He was cited for driving without a license and the vehicle he was driving was towed privately from the scene.
• At 2:02 p.m. on Friday, a 52-year-old man reported shoplifting from a business on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:48 p.m. on Friday, a 66-year-old man reported the theft of a generator from his houseboat on the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
• At 8:44 p.m. on Friday, 54-year-old Richard McGee was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 8400 block of Valley Boulevard and taken to LCCC.