This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:31 a.m. on Saturday, a 35-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence- assault, domestic violence- criminal mischief and interfering with a report of a domestic violence crime and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:52 p.m. on Saturday, a 37-year-old man was arrested for assault, reckless driving, reckless endangerment and criminal mischief and taken to LCCC.
• At 4:48 a.m. on Saturday, JPD investigated the death of a 30-year-old woman on the 4500 block of Wood Duck Avenue. The death is not considered suspicious and the next of kin has been notified.
• At 12:15 p.m. on Saturday, JPD investigated the death of a 84-year-old man on the 3300 block of Tongass Boulevard. The death is not considered suspicious and the next of kin has been notified.
• At 4:30 a.m. on Saturday, a 40-year-old man reported a 36-year-old woman assaulted him.
• At 8:36 a.m. on Saturday, a 24-year-old man reported that a 26-year-old woman assaulted him. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 8:03 p.m. on Saturday, a 21-year-old woman reported being assaulted.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 4:49 p.m. on Thursday, 28-year-old Virginia Kathryn Noorris was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 2000 block of Anka Street.
• At 7:48 p.m. on Thursday, a 77-year-old woman reported being scammed over the phone.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11:11 a.m. on Friday, JPD investigated a city vehicle being struck by a front-end loader that left the scene on Alaway Avenue.
• At 3:37 p.m. on Friday, a 58-year-old man reported a shoplifting from a local business on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:28 p.m. on Friday, a 58-year-old man reported a woman shoplifting from a local business on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:59 p.m. on Friday, a 46-year-old woman reported a shoplifting from a local business on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 1:49 a.m. on Sunday, 50-year-old Donald Frank James Jr. was cited and released for theft of services.
• At 3:48 p.m. on Thursday, 57-year-old Todd Eugene Richards was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 2:21 a.m. on Friday, 44-year-old Dennis John Morris Jr. was arrested on a JPD warrant on Cinema Drive and taken to LCCC.