This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:35 p.m. on Friday, a 48-year-old man was arrested for assault, resisting arrested, criminal mischief, domestic violence-assault and violating conditions of release and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 10:53 a.m. on Sunday, a 49-year-old woman reported a possible burglary to a residence on the 3400 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 12:08 p.m. on Thursday, a 64-year-old woman reported a disturbance on the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 8:59 a.m. on Saturday, 35-year-old Cain Inskeep Melton and 23-year-old Kathryne Josephine Jackson were arrested for interfering with an arrest and resisting arrest on the 5000 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, 53-year-old Lance Christian Cesar was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a breath-alcohol content of .269 and violating conditions of release on the Glacier Highway Access Road and taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:54 p.m. on Friday, 30-year-old Amber Lynn Farnham was arrested for escape and violating conditions of release on Vista Drive and taken to LCCC. JPD also served an Alaska State Troopers warrant on Farnham.
• At 4:25 p.m. on Friday, a 31-year-old man reported losing a firearm on the 27500 block of Glacier Highway.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:40 p.m. on Friday, a 54-year-old man reported his 2006 Jeep was struck while parked on the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 5:58 a.m. on Friday, a 36-year-old man reported an attempted break in to his vehicle on the 2600 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 7:14 p.m. on Thursday, 57-year-old Janet Lynn Pickering was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 300 block of Whittier Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 12:56 p.m. on Friday, 49-year-old Nadine Kathleen Peratrovich was cited and released for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:34 p.m. on Saturday, 33-year-old Cassandra Carol Dunn was arrested for trespassing on the 2000 block of Jordan Avenue.
• At 9:31 p.m. on Saturday, 31-year-old Pablo Jonathan Delvalle was arrested on a JPD warrant on the 100 block of Egan Drive.