• At 11:32 p.m. Friday, a 31-year-old man was arrested for violating the conditions of a domestic violence protective order. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:19 p.m. Friday, an 81-year-old man was cited for not exercising due care after striking a pedestrian in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway. A 24-year-old man was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
• At 6:18 a.m. Saturday, a 45-year-old woman reported a cellphone stolen from her unlocked vehicle in the 1000 block of Capital Avenue. The Juneau Police Department later contacted 43-year-old Keoki Cunningham with the phone. He was arrested for second-degree theft and taken to LCCC.
• At 2:18 p.m. Friday, a 39-year-old man reported a 34-year-old woman trespassed at a residence in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Road.
• At 1:21 p.m. Friday, Vance Richard Webster III, 28, was arrested for first-degree vehicle theft, driving with a revoked license and resisting arrest in the 1700 block of Ralphs Way. He was taken to LCCC.