This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:23 p.m. on Thursday, a 24-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:50 p.m. on Thursday, a 43-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:14 p.m. on Thursday, a 54-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and unlawful contact and taken to LCCC.
• At 3:07 p.m. on Friday, a 74-year-old man reported being assaulted on the 100 block of Egan Drive.
• At 7:28 p.m. on Saturday, JPD assisted animal control in response to a report of a dog bite on the 1000 block of Capital Avenue.
• At 3:47 p.m. on Friday, a 37-year-old woman reported a subject gained entry and stole an unknown amount of items on the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.
• At 7:10 a.m. on Saturday, a 62-year-old man reported someone entered his residence and stole a TV on the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 1:53 p.m. on Friday, a 51-year-old woman reported a 54-year-old man violated the conditions of a protective order by contacting her.
Driving under the influence
• At 10:02 p.m. on Saturday, 54-year-old Thomas William Wienman was arrested for driving while under the influence, driving with a revoked license, and violating a protective order on the 9400 block of La Perouse Avenue and taken to LCCC.
• At 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, a 36-year-old man reported he was harassed by a 34-year-old man on the the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 10:24 p.m. on Saturday, 53-year-old Lance Christian Cesar was cited and released for shoplifting on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 12:53 a.m. on Saturday, a 75-year-old man reported two tires stolen from his property on the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 2:14 a.m. on Saturday, 32-year-old Tanya Jasmine Topsana-Lujan was cited and released for driving under the influence on the 9000 block of Cinema Drive. The car she was driving was impounded.
• At 8:29 p.m. on Saturday, a 23-year-old man reported his vehicle had been vandalized on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:21 a.m. on Sunday, a 33-year-old woman reported vandalism to her tires on the 5900 block of Churchill Way.
• At 3:38 p.m. on Friday, 38-year-old Berton Atlas Tullis was arrested on an outstanding Alaska State Troopers warrant and taken to LCCC.
• At 5:41 a.m. on Sunday, 26-year-old Allen Ray Pitts was arrested on two outstanding AST warrants on the 1600 block of Douglas Highway and taken to LCCC.