This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:25 p.m. on Monday, a 31-year-old man reported an assault on the 2500 block of Vista Drive.
• At 1:01 p.m. on Monday, a 74-year-old woman reported someone had entered her residence on the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 9:59 p.m. on Monday, a 37-year-old woman reported a 36-year-old man violated a domestic violence protective order.
• At 10:46 a.m. on Tuesday, a 50-year-old woman reported a 51-year-old man violated conditions of release by contacting her.
• At 7:53 p.m. on Monday, JPD responded to a report of a fight and arrested 38-year-old Jason Budbill on an Alaska State Troopers warrant on the 800 block of Twelfth Street. Budbill was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:45 p.m. on Monday, a radio found on the 2800 block of Mendenhall Road was turned into JPD.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:09 a.m. on Tuesday, a car went into a ditch after striking a fire hydrant on the 5100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:16 p.m. on Monday, 33-year-old Amanda Marie Phillips was cited and released for driving without a license and violation of the conditions of release on the 9000 block of Atlin Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 4:49 p.m. on Monday, 32-year-old Roy Williams was arrested for criminal trespass on Marine Way and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 8:46 p.m. on Monday, a car on the 4400 block of Douglas Highway was impounded for safety.
• At 4:07 a.m. on Tuesday, a car was impounded after it was determined to be a hazard on the 5400 block of Egan Drive.