This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:25 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department arrested 45-year-old Kevin Howard and 43-year-old Laura Washington in the 1900 block of Allen Court for disorderly conduct. Howard was charged with three counts and Washington was charged with two. Alcohol was a factor, and they were both taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:15 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of a violation of a protective order in the Juneau area.
• At 6:59 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested a 29-year-old man in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault and domestic violence criminal mischief. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 10:28 a.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested a 61-year-old man in the Juneau area for violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC and held without bail.
• At 6:09 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Marine Way to investigate the report of a fight. Investigation continues.
• At 5:58 p.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Lacy Siverly, 29, in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road for attempted theft and criminal mischief.
• At 5:22 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 1900 block of Allen Court to investigate the report of a 62-year-old man who reported the theft of medication.
• At 10 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 3400 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 61-year-old man who reported a blue trek bicycle was stolen from his residence.
• At 3:08 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of criminal trespass. Investigation continues.
• At 8:42 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested John Kobbe, 55, in the 8300 block of Airport Boulevard for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC and held without bail.
• At 2:42 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive to investigate the report of damage to the parking gate arm at the Juneau International Airport. Investigation continues.
• At 5:40 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 4400 block of Abby Way to investigate the report of a 26-year-old woman who reported her unlocked Ford Focus was rifled through and nothing of value was taken.