This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:35 p.m. on Monday, a 30-year-old man was arrested for unlawful contact and violating conditions of release and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:35 a.m. on Monday, Juneau Police Department investigated the death of a 77-year-old woman on the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain. Death is not considered suspicious and the next of kin have been notified.
• At 12:02 p.m. on Monday, a 28-year-old woman reported possible custodial interference.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:51 p.m. on Monday, JPD responded to a report of a vehicle that struck a pedestrian on the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue. The pedestrian was uninjured.
• At 11:02 a.m. on Tuesday, JPD received a report of a runaway 17-year-old girl.
• At 10:05 a.m. on Monday, a 23-year-old man reported a handgun was stolen out of his vehicle on the 300 block of Egan Drive.
• At 9:01 a.m. on Tuesday, JPD received a report that a package was stolen from in front of a residence on the 6300 block of Glacier Highway. It was returned in full to the owner.
• At 3:46 p.m. on Sunday, 38-year-old Casina Shakespeare was cited and released for driving with a revoked license on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:53 a.m. on Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a woman trespassing at a business on the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:58 p.m. on Sunday, a 28-year-old woman reported a 38-year-old man broke her vehicle window on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 10 p.m. on Monday, 34-year-old Jeffrey Charles Garrison was arrested for vandalism and violating conditions of release on Anka Street. At that time and location, 25-year-old Charlene Marie O’Halloran was arrested for disorderly conduct. Both were taken to LCCC.
• At 8:09 p.m. on Sunday, 39-year-old Berton Atlas Tullis was arrested on an Alaska State Trooper warrant at Sealaska Plaza and taken to LCCC.
• At 8:40 p.m. on Monday, 30-year-old Daniel Matthew Williams was arrested on an AST warrant on the 2800 block of Postal Way and taken to LCCC.