This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:24 a.m. on Tuesday, a 36-year-old man reported a 32-year-old woman contacted him in violation of a court order.
• At 10:11 a.m. on Tuesday, 38-year-old Stephen Brower was arrested for criminal mischief on Front Street and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Domestic violence assault
• At 11 p.m. on Monday, a 49-year-old woman reported an assault.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:36 p.m. on Monday, JPD responded to report of a car-versus-pedestrian accident on the 8500 block of Jennifer Drive. The victim was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital with minor injuries.
• At 8:56 a.m. on Tuesday, 33-year-old Daniel Watts was cited and released for larceny on 8100 of Glacier Highway.