This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:14 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into the report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 3 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a 45-year-old man who reported ongoing harassment by another man.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:19 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 6500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report that a 56-year-old man hit his parked boat, which then hit a neighboring trailer. No injuries were reported.
• At 12:37 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of sexual abuse of a minor in the Juneau area.
• At 5:46 p.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Cameron Ray Lepoidevin, 25, in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway for two counts of theft.
• At 2:47 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a 50-year-old woman who reported the theft of prescription medication in the Juneau area.
• At 1:24 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Richard Scott, 58, in the 200 block of Franklin Street for criminal trespassing. Scott was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:57 p.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Jennifer Lindsay Montoya, 36, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for criminal trespassing.
• At 4:22 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive to investigate the report of property damage.