This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:08 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 200 block of Franklin Street to investigate a 42-year-old man’s report that a 43-year-old man assaulted him. The 42-year-old did not want to press charges.
• At 10:48 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 5200 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of an assault.
• At 3:40 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated the report of a domestic violence assault. Investigation continues.
• At 7:19 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3200 block of Hospital Drive to investigate the reported fraudulent use of a credit card.
• At 3:43 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of a sex crime in the Juneau area.
• At 12:15 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 1200 block of Salmon Creek Lane to investigate a 35-year-old man’s report that a 34-year-old man stole a cellphone from a business.
• At 2:18 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a 48-year-old man’s report that his phone, worth an estimated $100, was stolen from the Viking Lounge.
• At 5:31 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Franklin Street to investigate a 41-year-old man’s report that hockey gear (gloves, helmet and ice skates) worth an estimated $1,200 had been stolen.
• At 4:36 p.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Christopher J. Jim, 39, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for criminal trespass.
• At 7:44 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 10800 block of Black Bear Road to investigate a 54-year-old man’s report that a 13-year-old had damaged property belonging to a business.