This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:18 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive to investigate the report of an assault at the Juneau International Airport.
• At 3:34 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Travis Johnson, 35, in the 1900 block of Davis Avenue for second-degree burglary and fourth-degree theft.
• At 5:31 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 2500 block of Scott Drive to investigate the report a burglary. Investigation continues.
• At 3:14 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a noise complaint in the 2500 block of Vista Drive and cited and released Andrew Jamestown, 26, for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 2:11 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated the report of an assault in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 4:05 a.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested a 29-year-old man in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault and violating conditions of release. Alcohol was a factor. The man was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held without bail.
• At 6:06 a.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested a 30-year-old man in the Juneau area for violating his conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:05 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested John Williams IV, 19, in the 900 block of Egan Drive for driving while intoxicated. Williams provided a breath sample and his blood-alcohol content was measured at 0.138 percent. Williams was taken to LCCC and was later released.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:27 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to Trout Street to investigate a reported hit-and-run crash with minor damage. Alcohol appears to have been a factor.
• At 5:03 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive to investigate the report of a vehicle theft. Investigation continues.
• At 10:17 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 13700 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a trespass. Alcohol was a factor.