This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 6:23 p.m. on Monday, Juneau Police Department documented a report of an assault on the 10600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 5:58 p.m. on Monday, a 24-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:58 a.m. on Tuesday,a 20-year-old woman and a 15-year-old girl were arrested for assault and taken to LCCC and the Johnson Youth Center respectively.
• At 5:19 a.m. on Tuesday, 39-year-old Daniel Winston Isaacs was arrested for violating conditions of release on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard and taken to LCCC.
• At 8:54 a.m. on Tuesday, JPD documented a report of harassment on the 100 block of Fourth Street.
• At 11:12 a.m. on Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of harassment and possible stalking on the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 1:53 p.m. on Monday, 32-year-old David Cox was cited and released for driving without a license on Goat Hill Road.
• At 4:44 p.m. on Monday, a 34-year-old woman reported a 40-year-old man trespassed at a local business on the 400 block of Whittier Street.
• At 10:26 a.m. on Tuesday, 36-year-old Jared Paul Fortin was cited and released for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 9000 block of Atlin Drive.