This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:44 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 5800 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 36-year-old woman who reported she was involved in an altercation earlier in the day with a 53-year-old man.
• At 10:09 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Stanley George Johnson Jr., 40, in the 6300 block of Glacier Highway for driving under the influence. His breath-alcohol content was measured at 0.327 percent. Johnson Jr. was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 5:31 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Front Street to investigate the report of a 35-year-old man who reported missing a camouflage tri-fold wallet.
• At 7:37 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 900 block of Third Street to investigate the report of a 1990 GMC pickup being stolen. The car was later recovered
• At 1:40 p.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Casey Rae Muir, 32, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for criminal trespass.
• At 4:18 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 300 block of Whittier Street to investigate the report of a 49-year-old man who reported a 40-year-old man stole items from a vehicle.
• At 9:07 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 1400 block of Harbor Way to investigate the report of a 52-year-old woman who reported her vehicle had been vandalized.