This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:21 a.m. on Monday, 39-year-old Alexander Thomas Stevens IV was arrested for assault and violating conditions of release on the 800 block of 12th Street and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:18 p.m. on Sunday, a 59-year-old man reported someone gained entry to his residence and burgled it on the 5900 block of Churchill Way.
• At 11:43 p.m. on Monday, JPD responded to a burglary alarm on the 1000 block of Third Street.
• At 6:59 a.m. on Monday, a 38-year-old woman reported that a 44-year-old woman violated a restraining order.
• At 9:50 p.m. on Monday, JPD responded to a report of an altercation between a 44-year-old woman and a 44-year-old man.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 12:39 p.m. on Monday, 42-year-old Brent Bartlett was arrested for DWI, weapon misconduct in the 4th degree and violating conditions of release and taken to LCCC.
• At 9:16 p .m. on Monday, a 29-year-old woman reported a 34-year-old woman harassed her on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:52 p.m. on Sunday, 43-year-old Stephen Lee Waddle was arrested on an outstanding Alaska State Troopers warrant and shoplifting on the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 9:47 p.m. on Sunday, a 36-year-old man reported another man shoplifted from a business on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 10:53 a.m. on Monday, there was a report of a 33-year-old woman shoplifting at a business on the 200 block of Seward Street.
• At 11:24 a.m. on Monday, a 57-year-old man reported another man shoplifted from a business on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:37 p.m. on Sunday, a 63-year-old man reported gas stolen from his vehicle on the 8500 block of Rainbow Row.
• At 4:08 p.m. on Sunday, a 73-year-old man reported approximately $25 of gas stolen from his vehicle on the 4100 block of Taku Boulevard.
• At 2:20 a.m. on Monday, 48-year-old Jonathan Henry Smith was cited and released for driving without a license on the 8400 block of Duran Street.
• At 10:34 p .m. on Monday, a 51-year-old Margo Brown was cited and released for driving without a license on Ninth Street.
• At 10:20 a.m. on Monday, a 53-year-old man reported a 33-year-old man was trespassing at a business on the 100 block of Franklin Street.
Violating a protective order
• At 2:31 p.m. on Sunday, a 49-year-old man was arrested for violating a domestic protective order and taken to LCCC.