This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:58 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 9300 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 51-year-old woman who reported a 14-year-old boy assaulted a 14-year-old girl.
• At 2:28 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 2000 block of Jordan Avenue to investigate the report of a man trying to cash a forged check and arguing with staff.
• At 11:04 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested a 30-year-old woman in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault. Alcohol was a factor. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 4:20 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 9000 block of Cinema Drive to investigate the report of a 48-year-old man who reported his checkbook stolen and checks had been fraudulently cashed. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:12 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 300 block of Fourth Street to investigate the report of a 37-year-old man who reported a hit and run on his 2012 Jeep Liberty while it was parked. It resulted in an unknown amount of damage, and no injuries were reported.
• At 10:41 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of a sexual assault.
• At 10:03 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a fight. Alcohol was a factor.
• On Tuesday, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Petersburg resident Clifford N. MacDonald, 65, for the unlawful storage of commercial Dungeness crab pots. The crab gear was found in the area of Seymour Canal and had been in the water since the end of fall fishing season in November 2018. MacDonald will be arraigned on April 11 in Juneau District Court.