This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:30 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 8:39 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Alejandro Martinez, 49, in the 100 block of Franklin Street for disorderly conduct and violating his conditions of release. Alcohol was a factor. Martinez was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:48 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of the fraudulent use of an access device in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 5:02 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Fourth Street to investigate the report of a theft. Investigation continues.
• At 7:23 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 8400 block of Nugget Drive to investigate the report of a man, 52, who reported the theft of his red and white, seven-speed beach cruiser bicycle.
• At 12:47 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 8700 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a guitar being taken from a vehicle.
• At 12:39 p.m. on May 28, Wrangell-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers issued 73-year-old Juneau man Ronald Hall a $110 citation for not having a biodegradable escape mechanism on his sport fish shrimp pot. The fine was filed in the Wrangell District Court.