This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:06 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 11800 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the reported burglary of storage units.
• At 4:46 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard to investigate a person entering a bank and trying to cash a forged check.
• At 3:56 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive to investigate a 56-year-old man’s report that his bag with a computer and tablet was stolen.
• At 6:48 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road to investigate a 38-year-old man’s report that his vehicle was stolen. It was later recovered.
• At 5:16 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested David Edward Fuchs, 42, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for concealment of merchandise, criminal trespass and violating conditions of release. Fuchs was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:56 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate a 26-year-old man’s report that a 30-year-old man trespassed at a business.
• At 9:11 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 2900 block of Riverside Drive to investigate a 48-year-old man’s report that someone had vandalized a Juneau Youth Services van.
• At 9:21 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a 31-year-old woman’s report that items had been stolen from her vehicle.