This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:17 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a burglary at a business in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:31 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 6:39 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested a 24-year-old man in the Juneau area for criminal mischief; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center on no bail.
• At 9:14 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a domestic dispute in the Juneau area.
• At 12:33 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of an alleged sexual assault in the Juneau area in which alcohol was involved; investigation continues.
• At 3:59 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of mail theft in the 8100 block of Grant Street.
• At 7:25 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of trespass and vandalism in the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
Violation of release conditions
• At 1:29 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of a possible violation of conditions of release in the Juneau area.
• At 10:17 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a violation of a domestic violence protective order in the Juneau area.