This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:48 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a call on the 8100 block of Egan Drive where a driver was injured in a rollover crash. See Monday’s paper for more information.
• At 6:47 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a call on the 6500 block of Egan Drive where two vehicles were involved in a crash.
• At 8:57 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a call in the Juneau area where a 30-year-old man was arrested for violating a domestic violence protective order and violation the conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:53 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a call on the 100 block of Seward Street where a 57-year-old woman reported that 37-year-old Matthew Charles had damaged the phone of a passerby. Charles was located and arrested for criminal mischief. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:15 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a call in the Juneau area of an argument between a 64-year-old woman and a 27-year-old woman.
• At 2:45 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a call on the 1500 block of Glacier Highway to a 37-year-old woman who reported her medication was stolen.
• At 4:45 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to call on the 1000 block of Glacier Ave to a 40-year-old man who reported his phone was stolen.