This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:04 a.m. on Tuesday, a 50-year-old woman reported a woman had gained entry to her residence on the 2700 block of David Street.
Driving under the influence
• At 7:11 p.m. on Monday, Jessy James Wolfe was arrested for driving under the influence and driving with a revoked license on the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:31 p.m. on Monday, there was a car crash between an 85-year-old man and a 28-year-old woman on Douglas Highway. They were transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital for injuries.
• At 4:46 p.m. on Monday, 25-year-old Ryan Matthew Travelstead was cited and released for larceny on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:03 p.m. on Monday, 27-year-old Laurel Linnea Enloe was arrested on a Juneau Police Department warrant, as well as a charge of false information, on the 9100 block of Cinema Drive. She was taken to LCCC.