This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 9:17 a.m. on Tuesday, a 29-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 20-year-old woman at the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:34 p.m. on Monday, 59-year-old Jeanette Kinnison was arrested for criminal mischief on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 6:02 p.m. on Monday, JPD responded to a report of an altercation with a 41-year-old man on the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 9:21 a.m. on Tuesday, a 45-year-old woman reported a civil dispute on the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 8:53 a.m. on Tuesday, an 81-year-old woman reported her wallet as lost on the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 10:31 a.m. on Tuesday, a 39-year-old woman reported her wallet as stolen.
• At 10:24 p.m. on Monday, 28-year-old Paul W. O. Lee was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 3300 block of Egan Drive.
• At 3:12 a.m. on Tuesday, 28-year-old Travis Eugene Richards was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 2200 block of Trout Street.
• At 1:59 a.m. on Tuesday, 30-year-old Jeremy Michael Olivit and 30-year-old Veronica Morgan Trapp were arrested for vehicle theft on the 2200 block of Trout Street and taken to LCCC. The vehicle was returned to its owner.
• At 10:08 a.m. on Tuesday, a 26-year-old woman requested a welfare check on a 26-year-old woman on the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.