This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:20 a.m., the Juneau Police Department arrested Timothy Mason, 33, in the 2500 block of Vista Drive for one count of assault and one count of harassment. Mason was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $1,500 bail.
• At 1:18 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a possible domestic violence protection order violation in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 6:16 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a city employee at Sealaska Plaza who reported a threat. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11:25 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a hit-and-run in the 400 block of Gold Street.
• At 6:24 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Corena Willard, 39, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for concealment of merchandise. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 3:45 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Zachary Stubblefield, 29, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for criminal trespass at a local business. Stubblefield was also arrested on seven outstanding JPD warrants and was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:09 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a stolen necklace and medication in the downtown area. Investigation continues.
• At 4:28 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a stolen vehicle in the 800 block of 12th Street. The vehicle was later recovered.
• At 7:53 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a woman, 60, in the 1600 block of Laurie Lane who reported the theft of a Toyota pickup truck. The vehicle was later recovered. Investigation continues.
• At 11:21 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the reported theft of a purse in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation continues.