This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:58 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 2400 block of O’Day Drive to investigate the report of a 25-year-old man who reported a burglary at a home.
• At 2:06 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a 28-year-old woman who reported a 37-year-old man had broken a door. The man was gone by the time officers arrived.
Driving under the influence
• At 12:12 a.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Randall Segelhorst, 26, in the area of Poplar Avenue on an apparent drug-related incidence of driving under the influence. Segelhorst was released pending issuance of a criminal complaint. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:43 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a crash in the 3100 block of Channel Drive between a Honda Pilot driven by a 20-year-old woman and a Ford van driven by a 23-year-old man. The driver of the Honda was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital for minor injuries.
• At 4:31 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road to investigate the report of a 30-year-old woman who reported a stolen 1999 GMC pickup truck with a camper.
• At 3:25 a.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Trevor Lee Easter, 24, in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue for criminal trespassing. Easter was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:24 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 6500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 54-year-old man who reported his Chevy Silverado was rifled and a Makita drill set and a 250-piece socket set with additional tools was taken. The total value of the tools was estimated at about $1,000.