This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 1:11 p.m. on Monday, a case was created to document an agency assist.
• At 3:56 a.m. on Tuesday, JPD responded to an alarm at a local business on the 9100 block fo Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 8:26 p.m. on Monday, a 35-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:44 p.m. on Monday, a 23-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and an AST warrant and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:20 a.m. on Tuesday, JPD received a report regarding child abuse.
• At 8:30 p.m. on Monday, a 33-year-old woman reported a 45-year-old man damaged some of her belongings on the 200 block of Marine Way.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 3:31 p.m. on Monday, 61-year-old Starla Mary Miller was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a breath alcohol level of 0.232 on the 8100 block of Egan Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 5:42 p.m. on Monday, a fanny pack was found and returned to the owner on the 100 block of Savikko Road.
• At 12:06 a.m. on Tuesday, a 58-year-old woman reported a gas can stolen from outside a residence on the 9300 block of Lakeview Court.