This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:50 p.m. on Monday, 35-year-old Lola Bilbrey was arrested for criminal trespass, fraudulent use of an access device, and violating the conditions of release on the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:21 p.m. on Monday, a 39-year-old man reported his 2013 Toyota Tundra stolen from Sealaska Plaza.
• At 10:49 p.m. on Monday, a 33-year-old woman reported that her wallet was stolen and credit card fraudulently used on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 11 a.m. on Tuesday, a 64-year old woman reported that her debit card had been stolen and used on the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 2:32 p.m. on Monday, a 49-year-old man reported someone damaged his Jeep on the 11400 block of Auke Bay Road.
Violating conditions of release
• At 2:17 a.m. on Tuesday, 29-year-old Ofa Ki Mataki Kivalu was arrested for driving with a revoked license and violating conditions of release on the 9800 block of Glacier Highway. He was transported to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 9:31 a.m. on Tuesday, a 40-year-old woman reported a 35-year-old man violated conditions of release and a domestic violence protective order.