This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 3:48 p.m. on Monday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of child abuse.
• At 2:11 p.m. on Monday, 58-year-old Janet Lynn Pickering was arrested for disorderly conduct and violating conditions of release on the 3200 block of Egan Drive and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:36 p.m. on Monday, 58-year-old Janet Lynn Pickering was arrested for disorderly conduct on the 6200 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 11:48 p.m. on Monday, 38-year-old Daniel James Zamlich was cited and released for driving while under the influence on the 11000 block of Glacier Highway and the vehicle her was driving was impounded. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 12:54 p.m. on Monday, a car stereo found on the 3400 block of Tongass Boulevard was turned into JPD for safekeeping.
• At 8:12 a.m. on Tuesday, JPD documented a case of possible fraud.
• At 9:38 a.m. on Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of harassment.
• At 1:12 p.m. on Monday, a 63-year-old man reported items stolen from his residence on the 2500 block of Alder Circle.
• At 10:46 p.m. on Monday, 39-year-old Christopher Gerry Edgar was cited and released for driving while license revoked on the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 11:34 p.m. on Monday, 46-year-old Christopher Jonathon Davidson was cited and released for driving while license revoked on the 2200 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 11:24 a.m. on Tuesday, 26-year-old Kelsey Rachel Stark was cited and released for driving without a license on Channel Vista Drive and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 4:39 p.m. on Monday, 38-year-old Floyd Rapp was arrested on a JPD warrant on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.