This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:40 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 6500 block of Glacier Highway to a 24-year-old man’s report that he was assaulted by an unknown man.
• At 6:59 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Main Street. Thomas Merle Sanders, 55, was arrested for drug charges and resisting/interfering arrest. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:19 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the Juneau area and continued investigation into a harassment issue.
• At 12:32 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 3000 block of Dimond Park Loop to a 22-year-old woman’s report that her black Apple iPhone X and her black down Mountain Hardware coat were stolen.
• At 1:56 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 900 block of Tenth Street to a 59-year-old woman’s report that a credit card was stolen and then used at multiple locations without authorization.
• At 2:55 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 5300 block of Commercial Boulevard to reports of a theft from a business.
• At 3:21 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard to reports of two women trespassing at a business. The women were gone when JPD arrived.
• At 5:17 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the Juneau area to a confidential suicidal subject.