This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 7:40 a.m. on Tuesday, 49-year-old Stephen James Gailliot was arrested for multiple charges of assault, criminal mischief, criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 11000 block of Auke Lake Way and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 6:23 a.m. on Tuesday, Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a burglary on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 3:37 p.m. on Monday, a 40-year-old man reported a 36-year-old woman violated conditions of release by contacting her.
• At 12:16 p.m. on Monday, a 64-year-old woman reported fraudulent activity involving her bank accounts.
• At 1:12 p.m. on Monday, a 61-year-old woman reported the theft of a cellphone on the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 9:26 a.m. on Tuesday, a 69-year-old woman reported a 49-year-old man stole her wifi router on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:51 a.m. on Tuesday, JPD documented a case of trespassing on the 200 block of Front Street.