This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:48 p.m., JPD responded to the report of an assault on Egan Drive. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues.
• At 11:01 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 8300 block of Old Dairy Road to investigate the report of burglary at a business.
• At 1:20 p.m. Monday, JPD destroyed drugs found in the 17500 block of Point Lena Loop Road.
• At 9:46 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a man, 37, in the Juneau area who reported fraudulent activity on his bank account. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:10 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 400 block of Gold Street to investigate the report of a man, 62, who reported his 1994 Honda was struck by an unknown car, which resulted in an estimated $500 in damage.
• At 8:28 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 1000 block of Egan Drive to investigate a two-vehicle crash. A woman, 33, was cited for speeding. Both vehicles were towed. Neither driver suffered major injuries. Read more in Wednesday’s paper.
• At 10:24 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 400 block of Fifth Street to investigate the report of a motor vehicle accident.
• At 4:21 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a theft of services. Investigation continues.
• At 9:12 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 5700 block of Concrete Way to investigate the report of the theft of fuel from a local business. Investigation continues.
• At 5:15 a.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released Kelly Clark, 40, in the 2500 block of Industrial Boulevard for one count of criminal trespass. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 4:56 a.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Ryan Neely, 39, in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive for weapons misconduct.