This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:25 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department assisted Capital City Fire/Rescue with an arson investigation on Mendenhall Mall Road. Read more on A1.
• At 12:24 a.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Jacob Brian Cropley, 57, in the 1900 block of Allen Court for assault. Alcohol was a factor. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:13 p.m. Tuesday, JPD made a case to document the report of domestic violence in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:56 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 600 block of 12th Street to investigate a minor crash that appeared to have been caused by a medical issue. There was minimal damage to the car, but the driver was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital for further treatment.
• At 11:04 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue to investigate the report of a 51-year-old woman who reported another woman stole an unknown number of items from a business.
• At 3:10 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report that a 44-year-old woman was trespassing at Fred Meyer after having been served a no trespass order. Investigation continues.
• At 9:04 a.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Pavel Bogatko, 28, in the 100 block of Front Street for criminal trespass. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:11 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road to investigate the report of a 51-year-old woman who reported damage to the fence at a business.