This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:29 p.m. on Monday, 58-year-old Thomas Melvin Bell was arrested for criminal trespass and disorderly conduct on the 300 block of Whittier Street and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:02 p.m. on Monday, 43-year-old Joseph Bergman was arrested for disorderly conduct on the 3600 block of Amalga Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:29 a.m. on Tuesday, 22-year-old Adrienne Martine Audet was arrested for causing fear of assault and violating conditions of release on the 2200 block of Trout Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 12:29 p.m. on Monday, 55-year-old David Glenn Waits was arrested for larceny on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 2:41 p.m. on Monday, a 22-year-old man reported the theft of a vehicle boot from Sealaska Plaza. It was later returned to the business.
• At 7:39 a.m. on Tuesday, a 54-year-old man reported the theft of a red and blue beach cruiser from his residence on the 8400 block of Nugget Drive.
• At 7:15 a.m. on Tuesday, 33-year-old Michael Christopher Swanson was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 2200 block of Trout Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:39 a.m. on Tuesday, 54-year-old Kathi Luana Petersen was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive and taken to LCCC.