This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:07 p.m. on Monday, a 30-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence- assault and violating conditions of release and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 5:54 p.m. on Monday, 50-year-old Ronald Michael Ward was arrested for driving while intoxicated after driving through an accident scene on the 1300 block of Egan Drive and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:42 p.m. on Monday, a 33-year-old woman was cited violating basic speed and exercise of due care following a car crash on the 1300 block of Egan Drive.
• At 8:36 a.m. on Tuesday, a 59-year-old man reported a white Chevy Suburban stolen from a parking lot on the 500 block of Franklin Street.
• At 10:40 a.m. on Tuesday, a 30-year-old man reported the theft of a vehicle from his home on the 6000 block of Douglas Highway. The vehicle was later recovered.
• At 2:25 p.m. on Monday, 34-year-old Casey Rae Muir was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 7:16 a.m. on Tuesday, 34-year-old Casey Rae Muir was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.