This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:30 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road to investigate the report of a 13-year-old boy who reported the theft of an Xbox and coins from a home.
• At 5:48 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 8400 block of Kimberly Street to investigate the report of a 65-year-old man who reported his home was burglarized and several items were stolen.
• At 9:29 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3700 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the death of a 67-year-old man. The death is not considered suspicious, and next of kin has been notified.
• At 1:23 a.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Mark Albert Brown, 52, in the 1900 block of Allen Court for disorderly conduct. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:44 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a 27-year-old man who reported a motor vehicle crash in the area of Nancy Street that caused damage to his vehicle. No injuries were reported. Investigation continues.
• At 8:13 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Jerimy Broe Sheldon, 42, in the 8100 block of Egan Drive for a probation violation.
• At 4:29 a.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into an assault.
• At 4:25 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road to investigate the report of a 49-year-old woman who reported someone had shoplifted a jacket that was worth an estimated $195.
• At 2:34 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 400 block of Second Street to investigate the report of a 28-year-old man who reported a possible break-in at his home.
• At 4:08 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a 44-year-old man who reported suspicious activity in the Juneau area.
• At 8:44 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Main Street to investigate the report of vandalism involving a fire extinguisher.