This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:05 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of an assault in the 9000 block of Long Run Drive. Warnings were given for mutual disorderly conduct. Investigation continues.
• At 1:28 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a theft from a building in the 200 block of Main Street. Investigation continues.
• At 5:19 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report from a man, 50, who said there had been a theft from his residence in the 300 block of Fourth Street.
• At 4:47 p.m. Monday, JPD assisted with a death investigation in the Juneau area. The death is not considered suspicious.
• At about 8:40 p.m. Monday, Juneau-based Alaska State Troopers arrested a 32-year-old man in Kake who allegedly assaulted three separate family members, including two children. The troopers arrested the man on three accounts of domestic violence assault, reckless endangerment and domestic violence criminal mischief and took him to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:45 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Gabriel George, 72, for driving under the influence in the 8100 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 5:21 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a fraudulent check in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11:44 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a woman, 46, who reported a hit-and-run to her vehicle in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 3:33 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of stolen heating fuel from a residence in the 3000 block of Mountainwood Circle. Investigation continues.
• At 3:41 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report from a woman, 25, in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive who said a package delivered to her door was stolen.
• At 8:17 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report from a woman, 62, in the 3000 block of Dimond Park Loop who said her bicycle had been stolen. She described the bike as a red Trek bicycle with shocks on the front and a black rack on the back.
• At 9:21 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a vehicle theft in the 9200 block of James Boulevard. Investigation continues.
• At 10:01 p.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Jason Ford, 43, for criminal trespass in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:11 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a man, 45, who said an estimated $700 worth of tools had been stolen from his vehicle in the 4400 block of Columbia Boulevard.